"Selling" is of all times. We may call it differently from time to time but often it revolves around a set of key skills that make you successful as a commercial employee, consultant, account manager or salesperson.
During this training we will work experience-based on the basic questions of customer contact. You will learn that selling is primarily a relational game between people. It’s much more than a technical process in which goods and services are exchanged. Together with fellow inside sales representatives, you will practice for two days in relational connections that lead to long-term contacts.
Various topics can serve for your coaching or training:
- What is a "smart" and "successful" business development strategy?
- The best ways to tackle prospection
- What is a sales cycle and how does it work? How do I align it with a purchase cycle?
- What are the 5 classic phases during a commercial conversation and how do I excel in each phase
- 'Solution Selling' methodology poured into a dynamic workshop
- "Closing the deal" - how to tackle this. Best practices around closing techniques
- The 'rules of engagement' during negotiation explained
- The difference between 'interests' and 'positions'
- The Thomas and Killman model as a radar during negotiation
- What is a win/win result and how do you achieve it?
- What is your 'batna' and 'zopa' - two key negotiation concepts explained
- Closure techniques unraveled
- REPutation: "the Reason Everybody Pays "
- The three great fears that lead to cloudy communication
- Offline, Online or a combination of both (Blended)
- Personal coaching
- Inspirational sessions
- (Blended) Training Program
The insights, methodologies and exercises above can be offered to you in the following forms: